If you choose to complete your application in hard copy, please download and complete the forms below and email to email@example.com.
You are also required to email a copy of the following documents:
- Photo ID – any Commonwealth or NSW Government issued document providing ID and evidence of living address.
- Resident Status:
- Australian or New Zealand birth certificate; or
- Australian or New Zealand Passport; or
- Green Medicare card; or
- Naturalisation Certificate; or
- a Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status (CERS), which confirms status as an Australian permanent resident; or
- use the Department of immigration and Border Protection’s Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) facility to confirm status of your current Visa Type.
- a copy of any previous qualifications
Please note, your application will not be comfirmed without your signature. You can sign them manually or use digital signature.
Online Application Form
From 1 January 2015, Living Planit can be prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognised VET qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER. If you have not yet obtained a USI you can apply for it directly at http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/ on computer or mobile device. Please note that if you would like to specify your gender as ‘other’ you will need to contact the USI Office for assistance.