Diploma of Leadership and Management
Leadership and management is experiencing a massive shortage of skills. This course provides managerial employment opportunities across all sectors and industries. This is a 12-month program with face-to-face workshops plus self-paced learning. Students can aim to complete in a shorter timeframe.
Total 12 Units
units of competency
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage operation plan
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Trainer & Assessor
Mitch has a strong reputation for high quality content, thought provoking delivery, successful outcomes, and enjoyable learning experiences. This is coupled with an extensive, real world management and leadership background.
This Qualification equips individuals with core leadership competencies needed to thrive within the workplace. Learn how to build mentoring, coaching and management capabilities to effectively lead a team or to work as a valued member of a team in any industry or work setting.
There are no specific education requirements. However, Living Planit does recommend that prior knowledge of Leadership and Management would be advantageous. Living Planit recommends that you have:
- Completed Year 12, OR
- A nationally recognised qualification at the Certificate IV level or higher, OR
- 2 years of industry experience
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered “Yes” to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with Living Planit.
*for more information about NSW Smart and Skilled, please visit website https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Assessment process might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer
- Class activities and presentations
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions (UKQs)
- Performance Assessments (workplace or case study provided)
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have might count towards your course if you have previously undertaken study at a recognised training orgnisation or have some relavant work experience you might gain credit towards specific units in a course shortening the time you need to study.
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
I just wanted to say it was an excellent training course. Probably the best training I have had post university!
Living Planit is a proudly member of AIPM and GAPPS, meaning our courses meet the standards of project management industry
As a registered Training organisation (RTO 40552), Living Planit provides nationally recognised part and full qualifications
As a NSW Smart and Skilled training provider, Living Planit provides government funded training programs to individuals and corporations