Statement of Attainment in Real Estate Practice (Assistant Agent)
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Real Estate Practice (Assistant Agent) provides you with the skills to start your real estate career. This course will enable you to gain your Assistant Agent licence, making it the perfect entry point for employment or further study.
This training is subsidised by the NSW government.
14 Half-day Online Sessions
Total 5 Units
units of competency
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
Senior Trainer & Assessor
Yorgo has over 20 years experience in the real estate sector and also trains and lectures real estate services and associated legislation for various organisations and colleges throughout Sydney.
To start working in real estate you will need a certificate of registration. This course is designed to meet the qualification requirements to become a certificate of registration assistant agent in real estate.
There is no pre-existing skills and knowledge requirements. However, prior skills and knowledge relating to real estate is advantageous. Living Planit requires that you must:
- be aged 18 years or over
- hold a minimum of a Higher School Certificate (or equivalent)
- have access to the computer with internet connection and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Language, literacy, and numeracy skills required to interpret legislative requirements and to undertake written and practical assessment activities.
- be able to commit to the course duration and time commitment
Living Planit use Moodle as online learning platform. Click here to check system requirements.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered “Yes” to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with Living Planit.
*for more information about NSW Smart and Skilled, please visit website https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Assessment process might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer
- Class activities and presentations
- Written Questions
- Research Report
- Case Studies
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have might count towards your course if you have previously undertaken study at a recognised training organisation or have some relevant work experience you might gain credit towards specific units in a course shortening the time you need to study.
For more information, visit https://livingplanit.com.au/rpl/
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- Computer with internet connection as well as access to the Microsoft Office Applications.
- Living Planit uses Moodle as Online Learning Platform, check the system requirements at https://livingplanit.com.au/online-learning-platform/
We want to support you every moment of your time with us. Our friendly support team and trainers will help you with any enquiries you may have and support you achieveing your career goals.
Download our Participant Handbook here.
Got A Question?
Living Planit is a proud member of AIPM and GAPPS, meaning our courses meet the standards of project management industry
As a registered Training organisation (RTO 40552), Living Planit provides nationally recognised part and full qualifications
As a NSW Smart and Skilled training provider, Living Planit provides government-funded training programs to individuals and corporations