Diploma of Project Management
Project management is experiencing a massive shortage of skills. This course provides practical learning focusing on tools and techniques that are appropriate for different type of projects. This is a 12-month program with face-to-face workshops plus self-paced learning. Students can aim to complete in a shorter timeframe.
Sydney February Class
Last Chance To Save Up To $4,020. Starts from 29th February for 10 Saturdays. Face-to-Face Training + Online Learning. AIPM Endorsed.
*This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Total 12 Units
PMBOK 5th Edition
units of competency
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Senior Trainer & Assessor
Madeleine is a senior trainer and assessor as well as leading industry expert. She has over 25 years of IT and business project management and consulting experience in both the public and private sectors. She is certified as an Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) assessor up to Program Director level.
Sign Up to Download Your Ultimate Course Guide
Participants undertake numerous practical activities on case studies from varying industries. This supports learners in understanding the tools and techniques that are appropriate on different types of projects and how to tailor their project management approach for maximum value and effectiveness.
There are no specific education requirements. However, Living Planit does recommend that prior knowledge of Project Management would be advantageous. Living Planit recommends that you have:
- Completed Year 12, OR
- A nationally recognised qualification at the Certificate IV level or higher, OR
- 2 years of industry experience
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered “Yes” to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with Living Planit.
*for more information about NSW Smart and Skilled, please visit website https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Assessment process might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer
- Class activities and presentations
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions (UKQs)
- Performance Assessments (workplace or case study provided)
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have might count towards your course if you have previously undertaken study at a recognised training organisation or have some relevant work experience you might gain credit towards specific units in a course shortening the time you need to study.
- BSB61219 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- Automatic Recognition of CPPP Certificate with Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)*
*for more information please visit https://www.aipm.com.au/home
I cannot speak highly enough of Madeleine’s project management knowledge and her skill in imparting her knowledge to her students.
Many thanks for very practical and useful learning experience with Living Planit. I really appreciate having Madeleine as the trainer. She made it relevant to work place and very hands on.
fee-free traineeship program available*
02 9233 3233
Give Us A Call Today
Email Us Today
Unit 201, 1 Burbank Pl, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153
377-383 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Living Planit is a proud member of AIPM and GAPPS, meaning our courses meet the standards of project management industry
As a registered Training organisation (RTO 40552), Living Planit provides nationally recognised part and full qualifications
As a NSW Smart and Skilled training provider, Living Planit provides government-funded training programs to individuals and corporations