Diploma of Leadership and Management
Leadership and management is experiencing a massive shortage of skills. This course provides managerial employment opportunities across all sectors and industries. This is a 12-month program with face-to-face or online workshops plus self-paced learning. Students can aim to complete in a shorter timeframe.
*This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Total 12 Units
Online or Face-to-Face
units of competency
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
Trainer & Assessor
Mitch has a strong reputation for high quality content, thought provoking delivery, successful outcomes, and enjoyable learning experiences. This is coupled with an extensive, real world management and leadership background.
This Qualification equips individuals with core leadership competencies needed to thrive within the workplace. Learn how to build mentoring, coaching and management capabilities to effectively lead a team or to work as a valued member of a team in any industry or work setting.
There is no pre-existing skills and knowledge requirements. However, prior skills and knowledge relating to project management is advantageous. Living Planit requires that you must:
- be aged 18 years or over
- hold a minimum of a Higher School Certificate (or equivalent)
- complete the LLN test during the enrolment process
- be able to commit to the course duration and time commitment
Living Planit use Moodle as online learning platform. Click here to check system requirements.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered “Yes” to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with Living Planit.
*for more information about NSW Smart and Skilled, please visit website https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Assessment process might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer
- Class activities and presentations
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions (UKQs)
- Performance Assessments (workplace or case study provided)
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have might count towards your course if you have previously undertaken study at a recognised training organisation or have some relevant work experience you might gain credit towards specific units in a course shortening the time you need to study.
For more information, visit https://livingplanit.com.au/rpl/
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Computer with internet connection as well as access to the Microsoft Office Applications.
- Living Planit uses Moodle as Online Learning Platform, check the system requirements at https://livingplanit.com.au/online-learning-platform/
We want to support you every moment of your time with us. Our friendly support team and trainers will help you with any enquiries you may have and support you achieveing your career goals.
Download our Participant Handbook here.
Got A Question?
Living Planit is a proud member of AIPM and GAPPS, meaning our courses meet the standards of project management industry
As a registered Training organisation (RTO 40552), Living Planit provides nationally recognised part and full qualifications
As a NSW Smart and Skilled training provider, Living Planit provides government-funded training programs to individuals and corporations