Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
Project management is experiencing a massive shortage of skills. This course provides practical learning focusing on team dynamics and the role of the project team member. This is a 12-month program with face-to-face workshops plus self-paced learning. Students can aim to complete in a shorter timeframe.
This training is subsidised by the NSW government.
Total 9 Units
units of competency
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
Senior Trainer & Assessor
Madeleine is a senior trainer and assessor as well as leading industry expert. She has over 25 years of IT and business project management and consulting experience in both the public and private sectors. She is certified as an Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) assessor up to Program Director level.
This course provides practical learning focusing on team dynamics and the role of the project team member. Units covered offer learning on how to scope, design, implement, manage and finalise projects. Facilitators use a team-based approach for activities and team leadership is rotated to create a practical learning experience dealing with team dynamics.
There are no specific education requirements. However, Living Planit does recommend that prior knowledge of Project Management would be advantageous. Living Planit recommends that you have:
- Completed Year 12, OR
- A nationally recognised qualification at the Certificate III level or higher
Living Planit use Moodle as online learning platform. Click here to check system requirements.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered “Yes” to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with Living Planit.
*for more information about NSW Smart and Skilled, please visit website https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Assessment process might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer
- Class activities and presentations
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions (UKQs)
- Performance Assessments (workplace or case study provided)
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have might count towards your course if you have previously undertaken study at a recognised training organisation or have some relevant work experience you might gain credit towards specific units in a course shortening the time you need to study.
For more information, visit https://livingplanit.com.au/rpl/
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- CPPP Certificate with Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)*
*for more information please visit https://www.aipm.com.au/home
We want to support you every moment of your time with us. Our friendly support team and trainers will help you with any enquiries you may have and support you achieveing your career goals.
Download our Participant Handbook here.
Many thanks for very practical and useful learning experience with Living Planit. I really appreciate having Madeleine as the trainer. She made it relevant to work place and very hands on.
Got A Question?
Living Planit is a proud member of AIPM and GAPPS, meaning our courses meet the standards of project management industry
As a registered Training organisation (RTO 40552), Living Planit provides nationally recognised part and full qualifications
As a NSW Smart and Skilled training provider, Living Planit provides government-funded training programs to individuals and corporations